Tala Performance El Herder Kg Paring Knife has a high-quality carbon steel blade and beechwood handle. Perfect for peeling, paring and chopping. This knife is part of a bestselling range in Belgium. These knives are precision sharpened by hand, making the blade razor-sharp and are made from quality steel which has been developed in Solingen, Germany. For top chefs, hobby chefs and home cook: ‘from our craftsmen to your cooking island’.
- Traditional Carbon Steel Blade for sharpening ease
- Beech Wood Handle
- Quality Steel was developed in Solingen, Germany.
- Knives are precision sharpened by hand, making the blade razor-sharp.
- Sharpest quality knife thanks to specialist sharpening technology and sharpened according to the special grinding technique.
- Perfect for peeling, paring and chopping.
- Please note carbon steel is NOT Dishwasher safe, these traditional blades need special care and attention to remain rust-free. Occasionally apply light oil to the blade to preserve the quality.