Brie and Cranberry Puff Pastry Christmas Trees
● 1 sheet ready made puff pastry
● 100g cranberry sauce
● 20g brie
● 1 egg (egg wash)
1. Roll out the pastry sheet onto a floured surface and go over with a rolling pin very lightly to stretch it slightly.
2. Using the Christmas Tree cutter, cut out as many trees as you can. With the scraps/leftover dough we gently rerolled it once to get a few more out of it.
3. Pair up your trees and on one tree, spread the cranberry sauce and top with a slice of brie. Egg wash the outline and stick a plain tree on top, pressing the sides gently together. Cover with egg wash.
4. Place onto a lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 12-15 minutes until the pastry has puffed up and is a light golden colour.
5. Once cooled slightly, serve and enjoy!