Chocolate Biscoff Ice Cream
● 600ml double cream
● 397g condensed milk
● 250g mix of dark and milk chocolate
● 3 tbsp cocoa powder
● 125g Biscoff spread (melted)
● 125g Biscoff biscuits (crushed)
● 125g chocolate chips
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie until smooth and leave to cool slightly.
2. Pour the cream and condensed milk into a large bowl and beat until slightly thickened and the beaters leave a trail in the mixture when lifted out. Then, fold in the melted chocolate and cocoa powder until fully combined.
3. Mix in 100g of the crushed biscuits and 100g of the chocolate chips until evenly distributed. Pour half of the mixture into a loaf tin/container and then swirl through some of the melted spread. Pour the rest of the ice cream into the container and again, swirl through the rest of the biscoff spread and sprinkle on the rest of the chocolate chips and biscuits on top.
4. Cover with tinfoil and leave to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Then, scoop and enjoy