Greece - Spicy Lamb and Feta Skewers
· 300g brown basmati rice
· 500g lamb mince
· 1tbsp harissa
· 50g feta cheese
· 1 large red onion, ½ thinly sliced ½ grated
· Large handful parsley, roughly chopped
· Large handful mint, roughly chopped
· 85g pitted black kalamata olive, quartered
· 1 cucumber, diced
· 300g cherry tomato, halved
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· Juice 1 lemon
Garlic Press with Herb Stripper
1.Soak 12 wooden skewers in water, for at least 30 mins, and preheat the grill.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the mince with harissa, feta, grated onion and seasoning.
3.Form into 12 sausage shapes and thread onto skewers.
4.Lay on a Tala Performance baking tray and grill for 6-8 mins, turning until cooked through and slightly browned.
5.Serve with fresh salad and flatbreads, enjoy!