Lemon and White Chocolate Tiramisu
● 600ml double cream
● 100g melted and slightly cooled white chocolate
● 150g caster sugar
● 250g mascarpone
● 2 lemons (zested)
● 300ml limoncello
● 450g sponge fingers
● 300g lemon curd
1. Whisk together the double cream, 100g caster sugar, mascarpone and one lemon’s worth of zest in a large bowl just until soft peaks begin to form. Then whisk in the melted chocolate - the mixture should hold it’s shape.
2. Combine the limoncello, remaining caster sugar and 100ml boiling water in a bowl and whisk together. One at a time, dip the sponge fingers into the bowl and soak for a few seconds. Then place the soaked biscuits into the Tala enamel dish, creating a base layer of sponge fingers.
3. Spread the lemon curd over the top so all of the base is covered, then do the same with the whipped cream mixture.
4. Repeat the steps above and finish with a sprinkle of lemon zest. Cover and put in the fridge to chill for a few hours or overnight.