No Bake After Eight Cheesecake
Enjoy this rich and minty cheesecake as a refreshing and elegant dessert. It's sure to be a hit with anyone who loves the combination of chocolate and mint!
Prep time 25 mins, plus chilling time
175g digestive biscuits
60g unsalted butter, melted
50g dark chocolate chips
500g light soft cream cheese
200g mascarpone cheese
90g icing sugar, sifted
25g dark cocoa powder, sifted
1&½ teaspoon peppermint extract
10 After Eights
- Reduce the biscuits to crumbs then mix with the melted butter.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Press the biscuits mixture into the base of an 18cm round cake tin. Transfer to the fridge for 30 mins.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base.
- Smooth the top with the help of a spatula.
- To decorate the cheesecake, cut the After Eights in halves then place them all around it and to your liking.
- Transfer to the fridge to set for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!