Chocolate and Banana Loaf Ice Cream
Prep time: 15 mins
Freezing time: 8 hours
3 ripe bananas
660ml double cream
1 can condensed milk
2 tbsp icing sugar
2 tbsp cacao powder
1. Puree the bananas until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour 330ml of double cream in a mixing bowl.
Whip the cream, using a hand mixer, starting from a low speed and slowly increasing the speed as the cream starts to thicken.
3. Gently fold in the icing sugar and pureed bananas.
4. Pour the banana mixture into a loaf tin cake lined with greaseproof baking paper.
5. Transfer to the freezer for few hours.
6. Whip the remaining cream then fold in the cacao powder and condensed milk. Mix until well combined.
7. Take the loaf tin out of the freezer and pour the cacao mixture in.
8. Place 8-10 ice lolly sticks in.
9. Return to the freezer for 5-6 hours.
10. Slice, serve and enjoy.