Tala Cooking B2C Privacy Notice
Tala Cooking website, owned by Dayes Ltd uses data we collect about you to process orders and where possible improve our service levels.
In this Privacy Notice, “We” and “Us” are referrals to Dayes Ltd.
We review our policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure operations conducted within the business are aligned to current legislations, such as but not limited to GDPR (Global Data Protection Regulations) when policies are updated the latest versions will be publicised on our company website.
We will never sell or make disclosures of personal information to third parties, unless required to do so by law.
The information held by us deemed personal information is listed below, this information is held in order to allow us to achieve high service levels and efficient operations (you are within your entitlement to opt out of any information being stored, but below basic information is required to allow orders to be processed):
- First & Last Name
- Postal Address
- E-mail Address & Preferences
- Sales data, in relation to orders placed, delivery data, and invoicing details
- IP address – in relation to Cookies and smooth running of the site’s platform.
No financial information (such as credit card details) are stored within our structure to reduce inherent risks. Any personal information that is stored is done so securely and only for as long as required by law.
We will issue communications by email that may update you on product information, events, and pricing changes of our product. You may opt out of such communications and we will remove you from mailing lists.
We will never sell your information or allow it to be used by 3rd parties for any purposes such as but not limited to marketing, information may be shared for the purposes of service level improvement, logistics services etc.
Your rights are not affected and are broken down below:
Right to be informed
- You have the right to receive clear and easily understood information about any data in relation to your personal information that is collected and the way in which it is used. This is made clear in this policy statement.
Right of access to information
- You have the right to access your personal information and can do so by contacting us and we will forward through all records, known as a subject access request.
Right to rectification
- Any data in relation to your personal information that you deem as inaccurate or out of date you can request to be corrected
Right of erasure
- You are within your rights to request at any stage any information stored against you that is deemed personal be deleted and removed from our database and respective systems.
Right to withdraw consent
- You can withdraw permissions previously provided to us to use your personal information at any stage.
Right to restrict processing
- Where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy of the information we hold or the way we are using it, you have the right to ask that we stop using your information any further. Where we are relying on our legitimate interest as a lawful basis for using your information, you have the right to object to us using it.
- If you are not happy about the use of your personal information, contact our customer services team at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01728 833400 and we will resole the issue. If the issue is unable to be resolved, then you can contact Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or in writing to the Information Commissioner
Cookies are small files that are saved onto your computer or other device when you visit our website. Cookies store small pieces of information, and we use two kinds. “First Party” cookies are used to enable our website to function well, and make your online experience better, for instance they are used to remember the contents of your “basket.” They do not record your personal information. You can choose not to accept these cookies, but the website may not work properly for you. We use “Third Party” cookies to improve the security of our website. They do collect and use for security purposes only your IP address which identifies a computer or device being used to browse the site. This can constitute personal information, and we hold and process this information because it is necessary for the security of the website and is in the legitimate interest of the Tala Cooking website to do so.