Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups for 4
- 130g plain flour
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100g unsalted butter (softened)
- 60g light brown sugar
- 20g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 large egg
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- Ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda and set aside.
- Beat together the butter and two sugars until a creamy mixture is formed, then add in the vanilla and egg, beating until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the flour mixture until just combined, then add in the chocolate chips, keeping a few back to sprinkle on top.
- Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins and smooth out using an offset spatula. Sprinkle the leftover chocolate chips on top of each ramekin.
- Place the ramekins onto a baking tray and then into the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes until the tops have set but the middle is still gooey.
- Leave to cool slightly and then serve with a scoop of ice cream.