Key Lime Cheesecake
140g digestive biscuits
75g unsalted butter, melted
150g soft cream cheese
250g mascarpone cheese
150 ml double cream
100g icing sugar
2 key limes, juiced
1 key lime, sliced
- Reduce the biscuits to crumbs then mix with the melted butter.
- Press the biscuits mixture into the base of a 6 inches round cake tin. Transfer to the fridge for 30 mins.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base.
- Smooth the top with the help of a spatula.
- Transfer to the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with some key lime slices.
- Serve and enjoy!