Marshmallow Witch Hat Treats
Prep time: 30 mins, plus cooling time
200g Rice Krispies
175g marshmallow, chopped
75g unsalted butter
Black and purple food colouring
Gold edible dust
- In a medium frying pan, melt the butter over a low heat.
- Add the chopped marshmallows and cook gently until completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Place the rice krispies into a large mixing bowl. Pour over the melted marshmallows and stir together using a spatula until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a greased baking tray about 35cm x 25cm. Flatten the top. Leave to cool down completely.
- With a sharp knife cut out 20-24 witch hats, about 7cm x 6 cm.
Using a template could help the process.
- Decorate with fondant.