Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20-25 mins
300g any short pasta
1 small jar black olives
1 small jar artichokes
1 small jar grilled peppers
12 cherry tomatoes
Salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Add the pasta to a large mixing bowl together with a few tablespoons of oil and mix. Leave to cool down.
- In the meantime chop the remaining ingredients then add them to the bowl.
- Make some vinaigrette by mixing together oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Add it to the pasta and toss it.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves.