Prawn Pad Thai
● 125g rice noodles
● 3tbsp lime juice
● ½ tsp cayenne pepper
● 2tsp light muscovado sugar
● 2tbsp fish sauce
● 2tbsp vegetable oil
● 200g cooked and peeled tiger prawns
● 4 spring onions, sliced
● 140g beansprouts
● 25g salted peanuts, finely chopped
● Small handful of coriander leaves
● Put the noodles in the mixing bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave for 4 minutes, then drain and refresh under cold running water
● Put the lime juice, cayenne, sugar and fish sauce in a bowl and mix well. Have all the other ingredients ready by the hob.
● Heat the oil and fry the prawns, just until they are warmed through. Add the spring onions and noodles and toss around. Tip in the sauce mixture, then stir in the beansprouts, along with half the peanuts and coriander. Cook for 1 minute until everything is combined and heated through.
● Pile into a large dish, scatter with the rest of the peanuts and coriander, and serve with lime wedges and sweet chilli sauce.