Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes
- 500g baby potatoes
- Bulb of garlic
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Handful of fresh Rosemary
- 100g Salted Butter (softened)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut the potatoes into hasselbacks - slicing halfway through the potato. Cut the top off the garlicand place in the roasting tin. Place the potatoes cut side down in the tin. Add a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and massage into the potatoes and garlic. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Then, remove the garlic and add half of the rosemary, mix into the potatoes. Turn the potatoes over so they are cut side up and place back into the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze out the roasted garlic cloves into a pestle and mortar along with your butter, the rest of the rosemary (finely chopped) and a pinch of salt and combine.
- After 20 minutes, coat the potatoes in the garlic butter and bake for a further 5-10 minutes until golden and crispy. Leave to cool slightly and then enjoy