Tala's Rocky Road Recipe
An easy chocolate fridge cake with biscuits, marshmallows and raisins, which is great to make with the children. Our recipe uses store cupboard ingredients and uses our Tala Small Cool Grey and Ivory Enamelled steel Roaster.
200g Digestive biscuits
300g Dark Chocolate
100g Mini Marshmallows
2 Tbsp Golden Syrup
65g Raisins (This is optional and could be swapped for nuts, dried cranberries or honeycomb)
- Place your digestive biscuits into a freezer bag. Use the Tala FSC® 23cm Revolving Rolling Pin to bash the biscuits until they are small lumps. Pour the biscuits into the mixing bowl.
- In the saucepan melt the butter and pour this into the mixing bowl with the biscuits.
- Add the golden syrup, marshmallows and raisins to the mixture and mix with the Tala Silicone Spoon Spatula.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Stir the mixture until smooth. Pour the dark chocolate into the mixing bowl. Stir the mixture until everything is covered.
- Tip the mixture into the Tala Small Cool Grey and Ivory Enamelled steel Roaster. Chill in the fridge overnight, before cutting up and using the Tala Angled Icing Spatula to get out the individual pieces.