Salted Caramel & White Chocolate Blondies
- 200g unsalted butter
- 250g light brown soft sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g white/blonde chocolate chips
- 275g plain flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 tbsp salted caramel (recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line the Tala brownie pan.
- On a low heat, melt the butter in a pan on the hob. Once melted, add the sugars and half of the chocolate and stir until everything is incorporated and the chocolate is melted. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Sift together your flour and salt. Add vanilla extract and then the eggs one at a time to the cooled mixture, beating between each addition. Then, fold in the dry ingredients and lastly, add in the rest of the chocolate chips. Pour and spread the batter into the prepared tin.
- Add dollops of salted caramel and swirl using a skewer.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until risen and golden, with a very slight wiggle in the middle - bake longer for less fudgy blondies.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then leave to cool out of the tin for a further 30 minutes until cooled completely.
- Then, slice and enjoy!