Small Batch Bakes: Rocky Road
● 130g unsalted butter
● 200g 70% dark chocolate
● 3 tbsp golden syrup
● 200g digestive biscuits
● 100g mini marshmallows
● 200g honeycomb pieces (chopped up Crunchies works perfectly)
1. Grease and line the 18cm square cake.
2. Place the digestive biscuits and honeycomb bars into a ziplock bag and bash with a rolling pin until they’re broken into different sized pieces.
3. Combine the crushed biscuits and honeycomb with the mini marshmallows in a large bowl.
4. Over a gentle heat on the hob, melt together the butter, dark chocolate and golden syrup, stirring constantly until the chocolate is completely melted and a consistent mixture has formed. Leave to cool.
5. Pour the slightly cooled chocolate mixture into the large bowl and combine until all dry ingredients are covered in chocolate.
6. Place the mixture into the baking tin and spread into all four corners. Chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours and then cut into fingers. Enjoy!